Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Three Good Things About Being Adopted

I want to tell you three good things about being adopted. If you are adopted, you get more family. It goes like this. You start out with a birth family, then you might get a foster family, and then you get an adoptive family. That is how you get more family. I also like being adopted because I get to have two special days, a birthday and an adoption day. This means I get more presents. If you are adopted you get more love because your birth family loves you, your foster family loves you, and your adoptive family loves you! That is how you get more love! Those are the three good things about being adopted.

Here is a good video about God adopting us.

1 comment:

  1. Love the video, Isaiah! I am so glad I am adopted into God's family and that you are my grandson:)...........Grandma

    ReplyDelete