Thursday, October 27, 2011

Our Family Adventure - Part 2


The second day in China we got to see the Cleft Healing Home. Joseph had gotten well enough to live with a foster family so he wasn’t there. When we got inside the home, there were about six babies in the home. The home had five rooms; a kitchen, two baby rooms, a living room, and a sun room. The baby rooms had about four or five cribs each. Mom held all the babies. I got to hold some babies too. My favorite baby was a boy baby who was playful. All the babies were so cute I felt like adopting them all!

5 comments:

  1. Isaiah I love reading you blog, and hearing about all the fun you had in China!! I also really like the photo of you holding the baby!! Love, Aunt Misty & Uncle John

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not anonymous, I am your cousin.

    Hi Isaiah,

    I loved your story.
    Some day I want to go visit that place .


    Love,
    Cassidy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a good job writing about the cleft healing home, Isaiah. It will be fun to read more of your blogs. You have had a lot of interesting adventures for a boy who is only nine years old. I'm proud of you............Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isaiah I'm SO glad you got to visit our Henan Healing Home and got to hug the babies :-) I do hope you gave them one from me too.

    Thank you for loving them!

    Julie Flynn Coleman
    Healing Homes Director
    Love Without Boundaries Foundation

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great-Aunt Nancy from Minnesota :-)November 4, 2011 at 3:51 PM

    What a great experience Isaiah! Very well written and the pictures are so sweet! I wish I could hold all those babies, I know I would want to adopt them all too!! Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete